Afford Your Care
We are committed to providing you with quality dental care. Helping to make your dental care financially comfortable and affordable is important, and we proudly offer a variety of payment options:
- VISA, MasterCard, and American Express
- 6-, 12 month, no-interest payment plans for VISA, MASTER CARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS Credit cards of Standard Chartered bank, Eastern bank & City bank.
- We also accept bKash payment.
Optimal, comprehensive dentistry is what we practice. We base our treatment on what is best for you.
Advance Payment Policy
We focus on quality treatment & service. In order to achieve that, we reserve your appointment in advance. It has few advantages:
- We can give sufficient time needed for a specific treatment. We never hurry to finish a treatment.
- We understand the value of your time. So, your waiting time is minimized.
- As you already know your appointment time & duration in advance, you can arrange your personal schedule considering all of these.
As we reserve a specific period of our time for you in advance, we accept advance payment to make sure that the appointment time is reserved.
Our advance payment policy:
- For Braces treatment: We will receive minimum 1/2 of total amount at the first appointment of beginning of treatment.
- For Dental Implant: We will receive full payment at the Implant placement appointment.
- For other treatments: We will always receive 1/4th of total fee in advance of the treatment that will be done on next appointment.
How Do We Receive Advance Payment
Account name: Dr. Shihab’s LASER DENTAL
Account number: 1421797185001
The City Bank Ltd.
Merchant account: 01841541945
Appointment Cancellation Policy
We reserve your appointment in advance for a specific time after receiving advance payment.
You can cancel your appointment any time considering following terms & conditions:
- Before 24 hours (of appointment time): We will return 100% of advance paid amount.
- Before 3 hours: We will return 50% of advance paid amount.
- After that time, we will not be able to return any advance paid amount.
Contact us to learn more about our policies.