Do Veneers Ruin Your Teeth?
First, Dental Veneers are attached to your teeth, they don’t hurt your natural teeth. Secondly, Dental Veneers are not made of enamel like natural teeth but they are more strong than enamel. E-max Dental Veneers show more resistance to break than enamel.
Click here to reserve an appointment today.
How Long Do Veneers Last For?
Dental Veneers generally last for around 15-20 years. Longevity will depend on the food habit of the patient and oral hygiene maintenance.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Veneers?
The disadvantages are:
- Cost- Dental Veneers are expensive cosmetic treatment, but worthy.
- Need care- Damaged veneers cannot be repaired. They needs to be replaced.
- Patient can’t remove them by their own.
- Sensitivity- Veneered tooth rarely may become more sensitive to hot and cold. This usually reduces over time.
- Restrictions to grinding: Patients are not allowed to grind their teeth, even when they are asleep. So, patients with bruxism habit needs to wear Night Guard.
- Colour mismatch: E-max Dental Veneers are very natural in appearance. Some other Veneers like Composite Veneers tend to discolor over time.
Is It Painful To Get Veneers?
Does placement procedure of Dental Veneer hurt? The placement of Veneers is a completely pain free. Dentist will give anesthesia to the tooth before removal of enamel. Sometimes, the amount of enamel to be removed is so little that the tooth doesn’t even need anaesthesia.
Click here to view before after gallery of Veneer at LASER DENTAL.
Do Veneers Fall Off?
Dental Veneers are attached to the teeth. They can fall off in certain situations. Abnormal contact with opposing tooth and Veneers placed a long time ago, may cause them to fall off. If your Veneer is falling off several times in a very short period, there may be problem with the cementing procedure.
Click here to know about our Financial Arrangements.
Do Veneers Break Easily?
Dental Veneers, if done properly, can be quite beautiful and strong. Dental veneers can treat worn, chipped, rotated, discoloured or fractured teeth. Dental Veneers are very strong, even stronger than enamel. So unless there is abnormal bite pattern, poor adjustment with opposing tooth and poor oral hygiene, Veneers will never break easily.
Do You Brush Veneers?
You will maintain your regular tooth brushing, flossing and use of mouthwash. This will help maintain healthy teeth and gum. This healthy teeth & gum supports your Veneers to last longer and perform well.
Click here to learn more about Dental Veneer.
Are Veneers Permanent?
Dental Veneers are considered permanent, because they will last for 15-20 years if maintained properly. After that, they will likely to be replaced.