Welcome to our comprehensive guide on Guided Dental Implant surgery! If you’re considering dental implants or want to learn more about this advanced procedure, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will cover the basics of guided dental implant surgery, its benefits, the process involved, and what to expect during the procedure.
What is Guided Dental Implant Surgery?
Guided dental implant surgery is a cutting-edge technique that uses advanced technology, such as computer-guided imaging and 3D printing, to precisely plan and place dental implants. This procedure offers a higher level of accuracy, safety, and predictability compared to traditional implant surgery.
Click here to reserve an appointment today.
Benefits of Guided Dental Implant Surgery
- Enhanced Accuracy: With the help of computer-guided technology, dental professionals can precisely plan the exact position, angle, and depth of the dental implant before the surgery. This accuracy leads to a more predictable outcome and ensures a better fit and alignment of the implant.
- Minimally Invasive: Guided implant surgery allows for a minimally invasive approach, which means smaller incisions and less trauma to the surrounding tissues. This leads to reduced post-operative discomfort, faster healing, and a shorter recovery period.
- Improved Safety: The digital planning process in guided implant surgery helps identify any potential anatomical limitations or complications before the actual procedure. This allows the dentist to make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of the patient during the surgery.
- Time Efficiency: Guided implant surgery streamlines the treatment process by minimizing the number of appointments required. The digital planning allows for efficient communication between the dentist and the dental laboratory, reducing overall treatment time.
Click here to reserve an appointment today.
The Guided Dental Implant Surgery Process
- Comprehensive Examination: Your dentist will conduct a thorough examination, including a review of your dental and medical history, X-rays, and 3D scans to assess the condition of your teeth, gums, and jawbone.
- Digital Planning: Using specialized software, your dentist will create a virtual 3D model of your mouth. They will determine the ideal position and angulation for the dental implant based on your specific needs and anatomical considerations.
- Surgical Guide Fabrication: Once the virtual plan is finalized, a surgical guide will be created. This guide acts as a template during the surgery and ensures the precise placement of the implant according to the predetermined plan.
- Implant Placement: During the surgical procedure, the dentist will use the surgical guide to accurately position the dental implant in the predetermined location. The implant is placed within the jawbone, providing a stable foundation for the future restoration.
- Restorative Phase: After the implant has integrated with the jawbone, a customized dental crown, bridge, or denture is fabricated and attached to the implant, restoring the appearance and function of the missing tooth or teeth.
Click here to view before after gallery of Dental Implant at LASER DENTAL.
What to Expect After Guided Dental Implant Surgery
Following the procedure, it is normal to experience some mild discomfort, swelling, or bruising. Your dentist may prescribe pain medications or recommend over-the-counter options to manage any discomfort. It is essential to follow post-operative instructions, maintain good oral hygiene, and attend regular follow-up appointments to monitor the healing process.
Guided dental implant surgery has revolutionized the field of implant dentistry, offering improved accuracy, safety, and patient satisfaction. If you’re considering dental implants, we highly recommend consulting with an experienced dental professional who can assess your specific needs and determine if guided implant surgery is the right option for you.
At LASER DENTAL, our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional dental care, including guided dental implant surgery. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and explore how dental implants can transform your smile and overall oral health.
How Much Dental Implant Costs?
The Guided Dental Implant cost depends on your individual situation and what your mouth requires. Please visit at LASER DENTAL in Uttara, Dhaka for consultation and review of your mouth. It will allow us to give you an accurate estimate of your tooth implant cost.
We know that not all our patients can afford cosmetic dentistry right away. So we offer a wide range of payment options. With our convenient financing, you can take care of your dental problems now and pay off the cost of your treatments on a monthly basis. We give our best effort to find the right financial answer to your dental needs.
We never compromise with the quality of Dental Implant, that’s why we utilize world’s best Guided Dental Implant software, 3D Intra-oral Scanner, 3D Face Scanner, 3D Printing and so on..
Click here to know about our Financial Arrangements.
About Dr. Shihabur Rahman
BDS, FCPS, FICD (USA), FWFO (USA)
- Over a decade of Experience
- Over 100 Five Star Reviews
- Voted Best Dentist in Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Distinguished in the fields of:
- Digital Smile Design
- Guided Dental Implant Surgery
- Invisalign Clear Aligner
- 3D Face Scanning
- Laser Dentistry
- All On 4 Implant Surgery
- Painless Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
For more information about replacing missing teeth or to schedule an appointment please contact LASER DENTAL.
How Painful Is Getting A Guided Dental Implant?
Each individual’s reaction is different from each other but from our experience, most patients have little to no discomfort at all. You can expect to feel some discomfort while placing a Dental Implant. Although discomfort varies from person to person, most patients say it was very little discomfort than they expected.
We can assure you painless guided dental implant surgery with almost no bleeding & no swelling.
How Long Does A Dental Implant Last?
Many studies indicate very long lasting survival of Dental Implants. Dental Implants are able to withstand serious stress throughout your lifetime. Crowns can often last between 10 and 15 years before replacement. Dental Implants are better alternatives of Crowns & Bridges.